Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 62

Thread: Miss Moderator.....Maam

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No...I don't think it's you....cos Ivana had trouble too well.....I'm done...lol....I hate that I have all these pics on care 2 and can't do anything with them!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:


    I get a few little red x 's
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I know....Lainy.... [img]frown.gif[/img] oh, well, so much for my idea! lol...

  3. #43
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Marci, they were a lovely idea and thank you for posting them [img]smile.gif[/img] It's warmed me up for the night I can tell you and here in the UK we need all the warmth we can get right now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Marci, they were a lovely idea and thank you for posting them [img]smile.gif[/img] It's warmed me up for the night I can tell you and here in the UK we need all the warmth we can get right now [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well, I love Darren pic fests.... [img]smile.gif[/img] lol....so you're welcome.....cold there, is it? I have to tell you too Janie....Brittany said ooooh to your sig!! lol..... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Marci!!!!

    What a way to spend the afternoon [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs
    Lain

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Thank you Marci!!!!

    What a way to spend the afternoon [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs
    Lain
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Welcome! haha...my pleasure, REALLY!! lol.....boy, Dunc and Darren pics....what a way to go!! hee hee....

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *peeks back in* more pic?...and no more jumpers.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *strats drooling* thank you!!

  8. #48
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    Well, I love Darren pic fests.... [img]smile.gif[/img] lol....so you're welcome.....cold there, is it? I have to tell you too Janie....Brittany said ooooh to your sig!! lol..... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Tell her she has exquisite taste in men [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to add something to this gorgeous display!

    darren hayes

  10. #50
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    oh just look at that messy hair he's so cute

    still likes your siggy pic more

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •